photo facebook_zps1c56e0d5.png  photo pinterest_zps37b051d6.png  photo instagram_zps683531d3.png  photo twitter_zps2df70c88.png  photo bloglovin_zps4653af45.png

Friday, December 21, 2012

A little bit of a MAC obsession....

So MAC cosmetics has brought back some of their most popular lip colors. Needless to say I'm a little bit in love with the three I bought. And it was even better they offered FREE 2 day shipping! Of course today was one of those days where I didn't shower until 1pm. Too much cleaning going on in this house. We had my son's belt graduation tonight he went from being a white belt to being a yellow belt! Were so proud of him. I got all dolled up just to go and watch him! I used my new Saint Germain tinted lipglass and I'm in love. I'm swooning! So glad they brought it back and I was able to try it out. Can I just say the Candy Yum Yum lipstick I'm dying. Every woman should own it and just vacuum and clean up after the kids if that's all your doing for the day with this hot pink lipstick on. I think it can change your whole outlook on your day.


1. Candy Yum Yum Lipstick here
2. Saint Germain Tinted Lipglass here
3. Rebel Tinted Lipglass here

Get them before they are out of stock! They will go quick. Thank God they are keeping these shades available for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment