photo facebook_zps1c56e0d5.png  photo pinterest_zps37b051d6.png  photo instagram_zps683531d3.png  photo twitter_zps2df70c88.png  photo bloglovin_zps4653af45.png

Friday, June 5, 2015

Fitness Progress and Recipes for the Week

Getting my grocery shopping list together for the week used to give me so much anxiety now I've been a little more excited about making new meals. This week we tried a couple of new ones, they all turned out great so I thought I would share the links. Follow me on Pinterest for more recipes, I love to share ideas for some new foods.

Bacon and Pea Mac and Cheese (I subbed Applegate Farms Uncured Turkey Bacon and Barilla Gluten Free Pasta)--Not really a 21 day day fix approved recipe but I wanted to try something new. Everything in moderation.
Slow Cooker Barbacoa Chipotles in adobo sauce have changed my life! Delicious.
Try this recipe for home made enchilada sauce! YUM! 

Below are my progress pictures from the first week of the 21 day fix to the last week of the 21 day fix. Not a huge difference yet! But I've become more toned, my energy levels and endurance are increasing. Feeling pretty great!



Lighting isn't great but I took these in a hurry! #momlife


Liv and I after a tough workout, happy that I keep pushing myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment