photo facebook_zps1c56e0d5.png  photo pinterest_zps37b051d6.png  photo instagram_zps683531d3.png  photo twitter_zps2df70c88.png  photo bloglovin_zps4653af45.png

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

A Week in Lancaster

Last week the kids and I spent a week at my parents house in Lancaster, PA. We all had such a great time. We cherry picked at Cherry Hill Orchards which has become a tradition for the week after school is done. We lucked out and it was the first day they were allowing everyone to pick. The kids had a great time and sampled a cherry from each tree they chose to pick from. We brought home a couple pounds and they disappeared by the end of the week. We did a ton of shopping at the outlets and my mom took us to her new favorite mall in the area. We ate lunch out, stayed up late, watched tv together and slept in. It's nice to be spoiled every once in a while and I enjoyed not having to cook any meals while I was there. 










On Friday night my mom's church friends were having a picnic for the Sunday School families. (My mom was a teacher) The kids mainly ate the homemade desserts and got soft serve from the ice-cream machine they had. The highlights for my kids were the candy drop which was a one person plane that flew overhead and dropped tons of candy from the sky, the horses, and the kittens that were recently born. It was so nice to see the kids fit right in and make friends. The children already knew our names because my mom likes to brag about us. Which is awesome, lol! Here is Liv showing off her new dress!



John did so great with the horses! He really has a way with animals.


I have to say this is one of my favorite pictures that I have ever captured of Olivia.



She loved playing mommy to the baby kittens. She was talking so sweet to them.


Give her ALLLLL the kittens!!!





Here's the candy dropping from the sky!







A beautiful sunset on the farm.




No comments:

Post a Comment