photo facebook_zps1c56e0d5.png  photo pinterest_zps37b051d6.png  photo instagram_zps683531d3.png  photo twitter_zps2df70c88.png  photo bloglovin_zps4653af45.png

Monday, August 12, 2013

Maine: Day Two, Part 1

These first two pictures of the bridge into Kennebunkport have an important meaning to me. As we were crossing over I recognized this bridge from a reoccurring dream I have had for years. I'm always crossing the bridge with the little shed on the right side of me. So it was me leaving town. In my dream the colors are the same and the little shed is always in the same spot. I thought this was a town and bridge that I had made up in my sub conscience. Before this trip I hadn't been in Maine since I was 13. So I have been dreaming of this place off and on for almost 17 years!!! We had such an amazing evening in Kennebunkport. I took so many pictures that I had to split this into two posts. I cannot wait to return to this little beach town with my whole family.





The back of the little coffee shop that we had gelato in for the first time. The kids loved it.

Walker's Point, Home of George H. W. Bush and Barbara Bush






No comments:

Post a Comment