photo facebook_zps1c56e0d5.png  photo pinterest_zps37b051d6.png  photo instagram_zps683531d3.png  photo twitter_zps2df70c88.png  photo bloglovin_zps4653af45.png

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Maine: Day Four

On our last full day in Maine we headed to Portland to see the Portland Headlight. We walked around most of the day and took pictures. Then we headed back to the motel to relax before heading out again. We had ice cream and visited the little shops in Ogunquit before it got dark. We finished our last night at Old Orchard Beach to meet up with my friend Dexter's family. We watched fireworks and rode on carnival rides. Little John had so much fun with Dexter's four daughters. They instantly clicked and had such a great time. Unfortunately while having so much fun I never even broke out my camera!
My mom and the kids at Portland Headlight.



She actually asked me to take this picture. This is a rare occasion to be celebrated!







My mom and I were trying to recreate this picture. Close enough Ma!





The ruins are now fenced off due to falling debris but it was still pretty magical.




1 comment: