photo facebook_zps1c56e0d5.png  photo pinterest_zps37b051d6.png  photo instagram_zps683531d3.png  photo twitter_zps2df70c88.png  photo bloglovin_zps4653af45.png

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Honest Brand in Review

My mom was recently diagnosed with Celiac disease. In her search for Gluten free personal care products she stumbled upon Jessica Alba's Honest Brand. She started out by ordering the 2in1 Shower and Body Wash, Conditioner, and lotion. During her next visit we tried them out on Olivia and I immediately fell in love. They leave Olivia's skin conditioned and smelling so good. Just a hint of sweetness no overwhelming perfumes. With her sensitive curly hair I can shampoo and condition it everyday and it leaves her hair moisturized. I believe in passing along the info when I find something that is really good. I've tried them all Johnson and Johnson, Aveeno, Burt's Bees, and California Baby and out of all of them the Aveeno extra moisture was the best but still a little dry after bathtime. Click through pictures for links to the products.






My mom also just bought their bug spray and sunscreen but we have yet to try them. We have a trip planned in August to Maine so I'm sure we will get a lot of use of them. I'll let you know how they are.
I would love to try out some of their household products. You can get bundles and save extra $$$ and they also have gift sets...perfect for baby showers, bridal showers, or a house warming gift.

By the way, I wasn't given any free product or given any compensation for this review. Just wanted to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment