photo facebook_zps1c56e0d5.png  photo pinterest_zps37b051d6.png  photo instagram_zps683531d3.png  photo twitter_zps2df70c88.png  photo bloglovin_zps4653af45.png

Thursday, January 9, 2014

100 Book Challenge: December 2013

I reached the end of my challenge for 2013 with reading a total of 79!!!! books. I didn't make the goal of 100 but I came pretty close and I'm happy with all the books I read (for the most part). I am taking part in this challenge again this year and have already read several books this month. Finally getting back into my reading groove after the busy holiday season. 
Link up and join the 100 book challenge, click through picture! 



77. Bared to You (Crossfire #1) by Sylvia Day
A customer recommended this series to me. It's a book that is usually displayed with 50 shades of grey. It was a quick read for me and I enjoyed it. Has a couple flaws here and there..the back and forth relationship drama gets a bit tedious. But I read the next two books and am now waiting for the final book to come out. 

A well written fantasy. I really like the main character Wynter. Any book with a kingdom at war grabs my attention. The relationship between the characters in this book is what makes it so compelling and enjoyable.


79. Crescendo (Hush Hush #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick
I'm really late on this band wagon but at least all the books are published and I won't have to wait for the conclusion. I liked this book slightly better than the first it the series. There are some faults but this is a teen book so you have to take that into account.

No comments:

Post a Comment