photo facebook_zps1c56e0d5.png  photo pinterest_zps37b051d6.png  photo instagram_zps683531d3.png  photo twitter_zps2df70c88.png  photo bloglovin_zps4653af45.png

Thursday, December 5, 2013

{3 Things} Gals to Lunch With

A new series: A simple list of three things- a different theme- every week, just for fun.
Play along if you life. Leave your list or a link in the comments.

#1. Jennifer Armentrout
I had the pleasure of meeting her a couple of weeks ago at a book signing. I would love to chat with her over lunch about all things Supernatural/ Jensen Ackles. And why we are irritated with the Vampire Diaries this season.

#2 Jennifer Garner
I chose this picture on purpose because Alias is one of my most beloved tv series. I have loved Jennifer ever since. She kicked major ass on this show and is now a mom of three. I think we could be bffs. (I know two Jen's in a row)

#3 Elsie & Emma
Sisters from the blog A Beautiful Mess. I just want to pick their creative brains and have them style me. And also have them make me lunch. Their recipes and many drink recipes look delicious. 



No comments:

Post a Comment