photo facebook_zps1c56e0d5.png  photo pinterest_zps37b051d6.png  photo instagram_zps683531d3.png  photo twitter_zps2df70c88.png  photo bloglovin_zps4653af45.png

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Making Iced Coffee

My process of making iced coffee taken from the Pioneer Woman's Recipe.
I usually also use Cafe Bustelo (in decaf of course) but this time I used Pilon. So far I am enjoying Pilon more. But they are very similar. 

What you need: water, two containers, and a can of espresso. 

 Fill container with water and stir in can of espresso.



Let it sit overnight.

This is how I filter the coffee. Whatever I had on hand. A colander and left over coffee filters from an old coffee maker. I ladle batches in and then replace the filter. This takes some time. I do my normal daily routine in between ladling in more coffee.




Just starting out...

The finished product. Some sugar and cream with a little ice to top it off.


Next batch I make I think I'm going to put some vanilla bean in and let it sit over night. 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment