photo facebook_zps1c56e0d5.png  photo pinterest_zps37b051d6.png  photo instagram_zps683531d3.png  photo twitter_zps2df70c88.png  photo bloglovin_zps4653af45.png

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pineapple Angel Food Cake

This was the easiest recipe I have ever baked. I found the recipe on Pinterest but the link sent me out into the interwebs outer space. To nothing..which drives me crazy. So I am not referencing it on here. After googling I found out this is a weight watchers friendly recipe. I brought this to my Mother's of Preschooler's group, it's almost gone. The rest I will be eating! Haha.

Recipe:
One Box Angel Food Cake Mix
One 20 Ounce Can of Crushed Pineapple in their own juices.

Mix Together- It gets turns into a very frothy mixture
Pour into 9X13 pan, I didn't grease it first
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

That's It! Your done.... Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment