photo facebook_zps1c56e0d5.png  photo pinterest_zps37b051d6.png  photo instagram_zps683531d3.png  photo twitter_zps2df70c88.png  photo bloglovin_zps4653af45.png

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Spring Snippets

A little spring update to what has been going on around here. I needed the night to relax (so I blogged) after a hard day. Our truck broke down today 45 minutes away from home. I had Olivia and the bff Sarah (35 weeks preggo) in tow. There were some tears (from me) and aggravation but it worked out. We found a little lunch spot and at least were able to eat while waiting to be rescued. No update on the truck yet :(

 

                                            
    
I'm obviously feeling "blue" this spring. Freshening up our front door. (Rugs available at Target each $12.99 and there was a discount with the Cartwheel app for the second one pictured). I threw that wreath together in a couple of minutes. Polka dot burlap was a find at Walmart ($3.97 it was near the party /decor aisle at my store). All that is underneath is a wrapped straw wreath form. There were some really cute patterned burlap options. The next purchase will be the coral chevron print! The little felt flowers were found at Target on a clearance end cap for $.50 for all 4. 

Sarah's Baby Shower

              
                  Olivia's First Haircut                       Once Upon a Time Event with Elsa (my girl Jenny)

Fun walks with Daddy

.....and BUBBLES! all the time BUBBLES! Her new favorite activity!

Those curls! 












No comments:

Post a Comment